How can I access academic learning support?
The Library and Learning Services website is the starting point for all learning support resources and services at SAE Creative Media Institute Australia. Through online resources, workshops, and individual consultations, Learning Advisors can help you improve the information and study skills you need to succeed in your studies.
For learning and academic support, visit Learning Services to explore the self-study guides or book a session with a Learning Advisor.
Learning Advisors can help you with:
- clarifying assignment expectations
- academic writing and creating presentations
- interpreting and using feedback from lecturers
- developing group work skills and managing group work
- digital literacy (improving software and computer skills)
- developing skills for managing projects
- English for International students
If you need help with using library systems, research or referencing, please explore the library self-study guides or FAQs available on the library website, or chat or book a session with a Librarian.
Was this helpful? 0 0