What do I do if I am considered high risk or need to apply for special consideration?


SAE understands that students’ health, wellbeing and studies could be adversely impacted by COVID19.

We recommend you refer to the Department of Health guidelines for information. If you require support, Student Services Advisors can provide personal wellbeing and academic support. To make an on-campus or video appointment, email your campus Student Services Advisor.

Need more information? Email or Chat online with Student Services

Ask Student Services

Chat online Monday to Friday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. 

Use the talk bubbles, bottom right of your screen.

  • Last Updated May 20, 2022
  • Views 16
  • Answered By Alexandra Mooney

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0