How do I get an electronic confirmation of enrolment if I am an international student?


If you are a current student and need to renew your visa to continue your course please contact your local campus and we will assist you.


Need more information? Email or Chat online with Student Services

Ask Student Services

Chat online Monday to Friday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. 

Use the talk bubbles, bottom right of your screen.

  • Last Updated May 20, 2022
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Alexandra Mooney

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0